At Tales of the Pan American Highway I feel very strongly about learning, exploring, understanding and giving back to the communities I will encounter while on Expedition. Environmental awareness, cultural exchange and volunteering are the three pillar stones of the expedition. Stories of the people met, and how their lives are affected by their environment. I’ll participate in a cultural exchanges to understand their way of living, and also volunteer. Check this page often for updates as I begin the journey to Central and South America.
- We will conduct environmental studies for understanding human relationships, perceptions and policies towards the environment.
- These studies will consist of interviewing , documenting, recording and reporting on environmental issues that affect the local population. Whether it’s air, water or soil quality, we’ll get a true picture of what is happening and what is being done, should be done and can be accomplished for the future.
- To understand different cultures such as the Aztec, Mayan, and Inca. I will highlight the similarities and diversity to dispel stereotypes and misunderstanding.
- To foster goodwill, harmony and peace.
- We will volunteer our time and skilled services as we deemed needed.
- Under privileged Schools
- Endangered animal conservation efforts
How can you help? Your donation of time, money and any resources you have would be greatly appreciated. Schools supplies, spreading the word via your social media, or just sending a letter to a child is all welcomed. Please read more about opportunities to participate on our Sponsorship page.