Get the pages before you go!

If you’re overlanding thru Central America or even beyond, make sure you get extra pages in your passport before you go. Many of the countries we’ve passed through will put a stamp in your passport indicating that you’ve bought a vehicle into the country, in addition to the stamp for yourself, and these stamps take up a lot of room. Sometimes half a page will be used and if you stay in some countries for more than the allotted time, 30, 60 or more days you’ll have to get another stamp. So plan ahead. It’s a lot easier to get those extra pages be you hit the road.

034 035 031 032

Published by Central America Overland Expeditions

We have two Land Rover Discoverys and enjoy driving and exploring Central America via 4x4 overland. We're two husband and wife teams that call the road our home. come along and enjoy the journey the journey with us.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: